We are now in the process of taking applications.
The Maryland Natural Resources Police are recognized nationally as a symbol of professionalism and leadership in the field of conservation and boating law enforcement. In order to be accepted into the application process you must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid Driver's License in any state and a satisfactory driving record
- Binocular far and near visual acuity, with or without correction, must be 20/20
- Be at least 20 1/2 years old
- Be in excellent physical condition
- Have a good reputation and sound moral character
- Not have any current court orders relating to domestic violence
- Be truthful in every stage of the application process
If you possess the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
If you have any questions about these qualifications, please contact the Recruitment Office.
If you think you are ready to accept the responsibility of being one of the nationís best conservation law enforcement officers, youíll be rewarded with a challenging job. For those special individuals willing to meet the challenge, there is no doubt that a career with the Natural Resources Police offers a chance to serve Maryland proudly and provides incentives to be considered when choosing a career. Congratulations on taking that first step.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 12/11/13 - NRP Blotter
- 12/2/13 - NRP Blotter: Firearms Season Opener
- 11/15/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/14/13 - Boating Accident Claims Life of Essex Man
- 11/12/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/8/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/5/13 - NRP Charges Four Men with Catching Undersized Rockfish
- 10/22/13 - NRP Charges Three Men with Hunting Out of Season
- 10/17/13 - NRP Charges Two Rock Hall Watermen with Poaching in Oyster Sanctuary
- 10/1/13 - Body of Missing Salisbury Angler Recovered
- 9/23/13 - Garrett County Man Cited for Hunting Violations
- 9/23/13 - NRP Responds to Boat Fire on the Sassafras River
- 9/12/13 - Cambridge Boy Dies in Swimming Accident
- 9/9/13 - Body of Pennsylvania Man Recovered from Bush River
- 9/6/13 - NRP Seizes More Than 200 Undersized Bass
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter